Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Billy Joel's Daughter Alexa Ray Looks Different Now

That story and more in today’s gossip roundup!



Alexa Ray Joel, daughter to Christie Brinkley and Billy Joel, played a concert this week looking very different from the way that she used to and now people are FREAKING OUT about it. Opinions seem to range from "unrecognizable" to "sexy" and Fishwrapper points out that she "looks like everybody else in Hollywood now." Alexa's response? "It's called 'growing up'!"


Mike Coppola / Michael Loccisano / Getty Images



Anthony Mackie came out on Ellen as a dumpster diver:


Ian Gavan / Getty Images



If you haven't dumpster dived, you haven't lived… you drive by, you see a dumpster. Circle back, make sure nobody's looking. Go home, chill out, nighttime comes, you go back to that dumpster just look around, see what you find. One man's trash, another man's renovation.


You can always make something out of trash. All of my floors, I got out of a dumpster. My entire bar, I built with wood that I got out of a dumpster from a broadway show. My bathtub in my little guest situation, I got it out of a dumpster. It's a really nice tub.



Via celebitchy.com



Leighton Meester and Adam Brody kissed and the world swooned.


LUIS JR RODRIGO/RAMEY




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment