Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

#motivationmonday Well. I don’t post many of these comp pics as you can tell. Sometimes I am totally embarrassed to even say I ” competed” since I don’t even think I was even close to be competition to anyone. But my family friends and all of YOU guys on YouTube, twitter, Facebook, and instagram have been so encouraging I went back and realized I did something I never thought I could. And I remember over two years ago just wanting to change my body…in the process I changed my mind…I say this to myself a lot. I’m often scared to do so many things and whenever I overcome it I always find myself better off. I am excited for changes and new fears…so I can squash them into the ground! Thank you loves!!! Let’s get ready for summer!!! This suit by @jeridisuits i cant wait to wear it again!!! #culvercity #motivation #fitfam #fitgirls #cleaneats #excitedforwhatistocome #bikinicompetitorinthemaking #npc #musclecontest #bikini #vegas #girlswithmuscle #fitnadic #changes



via WordPress http://sudipdasin.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/motivationmonday-well-i-dont-post-many-of-these-comp-pics-as-you-can-tell-sometimes-i-am-totally-embarrassed-to-even-say-i-competed-since-i-dont-even-think-i-was-even-close-to-be-competiti/

No comments:

Post a Comment