Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I may be only 19 but my dreams are too big and so strong to be waiting, there’s not time to waste. I consider I’m lucky to have found who I really am and what makes me really happy this soon. Dreams are made to be pursued and achieved. Impossible is just an state of mind, you have to keep moving forward and go through it with courage. It may be difficult at first, you’ll have to face a lot of obstacles. But then you’ll find it’s all worth it. I haven’t achieved anything yet, I’m just in the middle of a journey that will last for the rest of my life, and I have to say… I F*CKING LOVE IT. “Think training’s hard? Try loosing” #shredzarmy #Iamtheaplex #bearfitness #gymfreaksonline #xtrememotivation #bodybuilding #fit #arms #ripped #nutrition #physique #motivation #fitness #igfitness #teamIMFIT #workout #cardio #gym #abs #fitnesspride #exercise #aesthetics #IMpactfitness #ig_fitness_freaks #bodybuilding_motivation #extrememotivation #universalphysiques #hardbody_fitness #determination



via WordPress http://bit.ly/1xpDeRY

No comments:

Post a Comment