Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. Do not lead us...





Forgive us our debts

as we forgive our debtors.


Do not lead us into tmptation but,


Deliver us from the evil one.


Yours is the kingdom, the power,

and the glory.


Amen.


#quote #quoteoftheday #goodvibes #quotes #inspire #igers #instalike #instadaily #tweegram #twelveskip #repost #instagood #pingtuing #motivation #inspiration #determined #quotestagram #realifequotes #dreams #truth #pinquotes #advicequotes #reality #quoteoftheday #quotesdaily #reminder #instaquote #staystrong #Trueforyou


I start this day Jesus, ofer you all my plans my heart my soul my fams my job my man parth sharma all our plans and future to ur hand only..your kingdom come your will be done on earth as it is in heaven






via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1vHPzON

No comments:

Post a Comment