Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

12. Fact: Quick change in weather conditions by CludesTomato



Hi Guys! Here is my last fact why travelling in winter times to iceland will simply blow your mind. I would like to close my Iceland winter series with my personal favourite shot. I actually plan going back to Iceland in Mai 2015, so lets see what facts I will find for sping time :-) 10. Quick change in weather conditions - in my opinion the best photography conditions are after rain, snowfalls, blizzards and storms. I promise you that you will find these conditions in iceland. Especially during winter times conditions are changing very fast. Never stay in the in the hotel waiting for better weather conditions (of course, if there are no bad weather warnings!!!) , the weather will change rapidly so get you gear out if you want to catch dramatic skies or turn your shot into something unique. You can find all my other facts here: 1. Fact: WINDSTORMS 2. Fact: ICY WATERFALLS 3. Fact: AURORA BOREALIS 4. Fact: ICE CAVES 5. Fact: LIGHT CONDITIONS 6. Fact: LESS CROWDED 7. Fact: LOWER PRICES 8. Fact: NOT AS COLD AS YOU MIGHT THINK 9. Fact: STILL CAN SWIM OUTSIDE IN WINTER 10. Fact: DIFFERENT LOOK 11. Fact: ICELANDIC HORSES 12. Fact: QUICK CHANGE IN WEATHER CONDITIONS If you like my shots you can find some more on: my HOMEPAGE http://bit.ly/18cCozU

No comments:

Post a Comment