Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Quote 146. “When a guy gets jealous, it’s kinda cute. When a girl gets jealous, World War III is about to start.” • • •#rawrquote #quote #dailyquote #guy #jealous #cute #girl #ww3 #war #start #blue #pink #watchyourback #evil #dark • • • •no offense, but I want to set you on fire. 😊 • • •They say to be yourself, but Hitler was just being himself and look what happened. • • •If I don’t like you, or you do something I don’t like, you will know. I will give you what the guys at school call, “The Look”….It’s this death stare I give and it simply says that I would gladly throw you into a pit of fire filled with demon sloths that would barf up living spiders all over you. It says “I’m not saying I don’t like you, but if you got hit by a bus, I would be driving it and then we would go to Taco Bell for a victory meal. If you touch me, I will personally beat you with a cucmber. A ROTTEN CUCUMBER I DONT PLAY AROUND



via WordPress http://bit.ly/1ptTP5T

No comments:

Post a Comment