Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

64 Thoughts I Had While Watching Season 5, Episode 8 Of "Game Of Thrones"

Honestly, these White Walkers are triathletes. Spoilers ahead!

HBO

1. I have a glass of wine in my hand and Cersei is in prison. Life is good.
2. I forgot how mad at Theon I am.
3. Intro time = Refilling my glass and mentally preparing myself for the producers to break my heart.

HBO

4. "I killed my father, Tywin Lannister, with a bow to the heart." I feel like we should mention that he was taking a shit and literally at his most vulnerable.
5. "She was eventually sold off to some war lord." YOU MEAN KHAL DROGO BAE OF ALL THE LAND.
6. I'm sorry but Missandei's abs are really distracting in this scene.
7. "He is in love with you, I think," finally someone calling Jorah's thirsty ass out.
8. Honestly, can Tyrion just be my life coach though?


View Entire List ›


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment