Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Todd And Chase Chrisley Find Out How Well They Know Each Other

Which Chrisley knows best?

David Bertozzi for BuzzFeed

You might've seen Todd try and keep the Chrisley household running smoothly on the USA hit, Chrisley Knows Best. The show, which starts season three on June 2, is a hilarious look at a family growing up in the south.

The king of one liners stopped by BuzzFeed with his son Chase to prove which Chrisley really knows best.

What is Todd's favorite meal?

What is Todd's favorite meal?

Chase: Favorite meal or favorite type of food?
Todd: They just asked for my favorite meal. What is my favorite meal that your mother makes?

Chase writes "Roast, rice, and gravy." Todd writes "Roast, mac n' cheese, rice, and gravy."

David Bertozzi for BuzzFeed

What is Chase’s favorite word?

What is Chase’s favorite word?

Chase: Are you writing the actual word?
Todd: I don't know what you're writing. I'm not helping you, you're not gonna pass or fail with this, I may punch you in your throat but I mean go ahead.
Chase: Is it—
Todd: Oh my God, is that not cheating for me to give him the damn answer?

Both write "Fuck."

David Bertozzi for BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment