Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

120 "AHS" Quotes For When You Need An Instagram Caption

“Goddesses don’t speak in whispers. They scream”.

FX

1. I love you. ?
2. Your boy has a jawline for days. ?
3. You're just like me.
4. Come on, let's stay in, we can binge-watch House of Cards. ?
5. I'll wait. Forever if I have to.
6. Close your eyes and remember everything is gonna be OK.
7. I have always loved you. ?
8. He's a walking tornado. ?
9. She would never risk losing her one true love.
10. We're destined for something more...intimate. ??
11. You and I have known each other a very long time.
12. I have loved you since the first moment I set my eyes on you. ?‍❤️‍?

FX / Via amenvenus.tumblr.com

13. I felt like I could face anything with you by my side.
14. Let me take your pain away. Replace it with love.
15. I love you too. ?‍❤️‍?
16. I'll come back for you. I promise.
17. I have you honey, I have you.
18. If you love someone, you should never hurt them.
19. I need you. ?
20. It's you and me, together and always.
21. I care about your feelings more than mine. ?
22. You're the only light I've ever known.
23. You're all I have, you're all I want.
24. It's OK, I'm here. ?
25. Come here, baby.
26. I'm here, I'm not gonna leave you alone.
27. I'm in love. ❤️


View Entire List ›


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment